Pcbs sentence example
- Food safety Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are persistent organic pollutants that are produced by a number of industrial processes.
- Stringent internal quality control procedures were adopted to identify and quantify PCBs congeners in both packaging and food.
- However agreement between duplicate analyzes was good and no PCBs congeners were found in any of the batch blanks.
- congeners in the 24 samples containing PCBs.
- Penta bromo diphenyl ether used as flame retardant in upholstery etc., like PCBs interferes with thyroxin metabolism.Advertisement
- Human milk samples Dioxins and PCBs are highly fat-soluble and accumulate in adipose tissue.
- Also included are fixing points to allow simple fitment of PCBs for addressable systems.
- Do some kind of optical lithography - like how you make PCBs?
- superfamily of detoxification enzymes are thought to protect us from PCBs and other pollutants.
- Some members of this superfamily of detoxification enzymes are thought to protect us from PCBs and other pollutants.Advertisement
- PCBs are a group of 209 related compounds that are ubiquitous environmental contaminants of considerable persistence.
- In some bodies of water, fish and other aquatic life is so badly poisoned that they are unsafe for human consumption, containing heavy metals like mercury, chromium, manganese, and lead, or chemical substances like PCBs and pesticides.
- Even though the fish might be wild or farm raised in a controlled environment, they can still contain high levels of mercury and PCBs.
- Certain man-made chemicals such as PCBs, found in the local environment at high levels, may also cause hypothyroidism.