Pca sentence example
- Dependent on the several monasteries are twelve sketae (cnth rat) or monastic settlements, some of considerable size, in which a still more ascetic mode of life prevails: there are, in addition, several farms (Aeroxia), and many hundred sanctuaries with adjoining habitations (K€XXLa) and hermitages (fiQKrtri) pca).
- In February 1999, the Cabinet Office announced that 111 executive NDPBs and 47 advisory bodies would be made answerable to the PCA.
- Having created the mechanism to complain via the Web, the onus would be on the PCA to communicate this option to potential complainants.
- The MAO PCA is a real handful of shooting potential.
- In my protein, PCA is indeed found at the amino terminus.Advertisement
- Group plans may also include a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), or Personal Care Account (PCA).