Paxman sentence example
- It is manufactured for Davey, Paxman and Co., and each plate is carefully annealed after having passed through the various machines.
- Jeremy Paxman's back and talks to Michael Portillo a bit more, with Lord Falconer and Shirley Williams remaining virtual bystanders.
- In the mid-1980s three large centrifuges were installed by Paxman for sewage treatment at the Coventry works of the Severn Trent Water Authority.
- But the most revealing turning point was his bruising encounter with Jeremy Paxman earlier that week.
- This proved a fruitful, albeit relatively short-lived, source of business for Paxman.Advertisement
- slush pumps was not the only oilfield pumping application for which Paxman engines were supplied.
- Jeremy Paxman is paid huge sums to keep his mouth shut.
- The rail traction market remained an important source of Paxman business right up to the end of the 20th century.
- Paxman had written: " Never underestimate the British ability to back the underdog.
- Driving slush pumps was not the only oilfield pumping application for which Paxman engines were supplied.Advertisement
- Paxman supplied well over thirty rotary vacuum filters for processing titanium dioxide.
- Paxman had written: Never underestimate the British ability to back the underdog.