Pavor sentence example
- Stage Four Sleep is the period when Sleep Terror Disorder (also known as Night Terrors or pavor nocturnes) occurs.
- The peacock is called Pavo, therefore, from pavor, fear, since its cry produces fear in those who hear it.
- The answer to what causes night terrors varies between sleepers and can vary with their age and lifestyle. Night terrors are known by several names: Sleep terrors, night terrors, sleep terror disorder and pavor nocturnus.
- Somnambulism is similar to pavor nocturnus (night terrors) in that it occurs during the non-dreaming stage of sleep, usually within an hour or two of going to bed.
- Sleep terror is sometimes referred to as pavor nocturnus.Advertisement
- Pavor nocturnus-Another name for sleep terror disorder.
- Night terrors are also called "pavor nocturnus."