Pavlograds sentence example
- The high-shouldered figure of Zherkov, familiar to the Pavlograds as he had but recently left their regiment, rode up to the colonel.
- Stopping in front of the Pavlograds, the Tsar said something in French to the Austrian Emperor and smiled.
- In April the Pavlograds were stationed immovably for some weeks near a totally ruined and deserted German village.
- In April the troops were enlivened by news of the Emperor's arrival, but Rostov had no chance of being present at the review he held at Bartenstein, as the Pavlograds were at the outposts far beyond that place.
- In June the battle of Friedland was fought, in which the Pavlograds did not take part, and after that an armistice was proclaimed.Advertisement
- On the thirteenth of July the Pavlograds took part in a serious action for the first time.