Paullus sentence example
- And two passages in the letters of the younger Pliny mention a descendant of the poet, one Passennus Paullus.
- For Passennus Paullus (or as an Assisi inscription calls him C. Passennus Sergius Paullus Properties Blaesus), see Pliny (Ep. vi.
- Metrodorus of Athens was a philosopher and painter who flourished in the 2nd century B.C. It chanced that Paullus Aemilius, visiting Athens on his return from his victory over Perseus in 168 B.C., asked for a tutor for his children and a painter to glorify his triumph.
- In Epirus, after the victories of Aemilius Paullus, 150,000 captives were sold.
- Aemilius Paullus.Advertisement
- Papinian, Ulpian and Paullus), while the military qualification fell more and more into the background.
- Agrippa left several children; by Pomponia, a daughter Vipsania, who became the wife of the emperor Tiberius; by Julia three sons, Gaius and Lucius Caesar and Agrippa Postumus, and two daughters, Agrippina the elder, afterwards the wife of Germanicus, and Julia, who married Lucius Aemilius Paullus.
- Aemilius Paullus and his two sons, Scipio and Fabius (xxxii.