Paulista sentence example
- Cuyaba was founded in 1719 by Paulista gold hunters, and its goldwashings, now apparently exhausted, yielded rich results in the 18th century.
- The series of trunk lines terminating at the port of Santos are owned by private companies and are formed by the Sao Paulo, Paulista and Mogyana lines, the first owned by an English company, and the other two by Brazilian companies.
- The principal trunk lines (the Sao Paulo and Paulista) have a broad gauge, while their extensions and feeders have a narrow gauge.
- from the port of Santos, with which it is connected by the Paulista & Sao Paulo railway.
- The Mogyana railway starts from this point and extends north to Uberaba, Minas Geraes, while the Paulista lines extend northwest into new and very fertile regions.Advertisement