Paul revere sentence example
- Christ church (1723) is the oldest church of the city; in its tower the signal lanterns were displayed for Paul Revere on the night of the 18th of April 1775.
- Although the British had tried to keep this movement a secret, Dr Joseph Warren discovered their plans and sent out Paul Revere and William Dawes to give warning of their approach.
- Gettemy, The True Story of Paul Revere (Boston, 1905).
- Listen, my children, and you shall hear Of the midnight ride of Paul Revere.
- Among the watchers at Charlestown was a brave young man named Paul Revere.Advertisement
- "Indeed!" said Paul Revere.
- "Up! up!" shouted Paul Revere.
- So, through the night, Paul Revere rode toward Concord.
- He was eight years old when he heard about the ride of Paul Revere and the famous fight at Lexington.
- No one really knows where the art of punched tin originated, but it is widely believed that the lantern used in the famous Paul Revere ride was a punched metal design.Advertisement
- From way back in the Brass Monkey and Paul Revere days right up through masterpieces like Check your Head, the Beasties have never disappointed.