Patrologie sentence example
- of Christian Biography; also Bardenhewer's Patrologie, p. 345 fl.
- Bardenhewer's Patrologie, and other literature cited in F.
- Aufseitze were edited by Dellinger in 1839; his Patrologie by Reithmayr, also in 1839; and a Biographie by B.
- Bardenhewer's Patrologie (1894) and his Geschichte der altkirchlichen Litteratur (1902 ff.) should also be mentioned.
- Besides a host of minor writings on ecclesiastical subjects, and an active collaboration in the great Kirchenlexicon of Wetzer and Welte,Alzog was also the author of Grundriss der Patrologie (Freiburg, 1866, 4th ed.Advertisement
- 2, p. 106 sq.; and Bardenhewer's Patrologie, p. 2260 f.
- Bardenhewer, Patrologie (2nd ed., 1891); A.
- Since the revival of learning books on the fathers have been numerous; among the more recent and most accessible of these we may mention Smith and Wace's Dictionary of Christian Biography, Hauck-Herzog's Realencyklopcidie, Bardenhewer's Patrologie and Geschichte der altkirchlichen Litteratur, Harnack's Geschichte der altchristlichen Litteratur bei Eusebius and Ehrard's Die altchristliche Litteratur and ihre Erforschung.
- P. Migne's Patrologie latine, Tome 191 and 192.