Patrologia sentence example
- Basset in the Patrologia orient., and that of the Ethiopian synaxarium was begun by I.
- He also wrote homilies on various subjects, and a speech againt usurers, printed with other works in Migne, Patrologia Graeca, c. i.
- P. Migne in the Patrologia Latina, tomes 160, 162 and 166 (Paris 1844).
- Walafrid's works are published in Migne's Patrologia Latina, vols.
- Many of his works will be found in Migne, Patrologia Graeca, cix., cxii., cxiii.; for editions of the rest, C. Krumbacher, Geschichte der byzantinischen Literatur (1897), and the article by Cohn in Pauly-Wissowa's Realencyclopadie der classischen Altertumswissenschaft (1900) should be consulted.Advertisement
- The complete works are in Migne's Patrologia latina.
- P. Migne in the Patrologia Latina, tomes 97 and 104 (Paris, 1866).
- The only complete edition is Bishop Malou's in Migne's Patrologia graeca, ci.
- Orevalo (Rome, 1 7971803, 7 vols.), reproduced in Migne, Patrologia Latina, 81-84, is carefully edited.
- Migne's edition (Patrologia latina, clxxxviii.) is merely a reprint of Duchesne.Advertisement
- The Patrologia Latina database (cd-rom) contains the full text of Migne's series latina.
- The edition of Migne, Patrologia Latina (1862 ff.) is based on a comparison of the Cologne edition with Giles and Smith (see below), and is open to the same criticism.
- The most important of the works of Maximus will be found in Migne, Patrologia graeca, xc. xci., together with an anonymous life; an exhaustive list in Wagenmann's article in vol.
- In addition to the above-mentioned works there are printed under Gregory's name in Migne's Patrologia Latina, vol.
- The most complete printed collection of IElred's works is in Migne's Patrologia Latina, vol.Advertisement
- The works of Alain de Lille have been published by Migne, Patrologia latina, vol.