Patrilineal sentence example
- The Y chromosome passes from father to son in an almost unchanged state, so shared markers indicate a common patrilineal ancestry.
- A woman who wants to complete this type of DNA test would need to have a father, brother, paternal uncle, paternal grandfather, or a cousin with a common patrilineal ancestry complete the test on her behalf.
- patrilineal descent from a common male ancestor.
- matrilineal kin groups than in societies with patrilineal kin groups?
- patrilineal lineage system.Advertisement
- patrilineal societies.
- patrilineal clans called marga.
- patrilineal kinship groups, which with hesitation I call lineages.
- patrilineal kin.