Patek sentence example
- Patek was then joined by a watchmaker named Jean Adrien Philippe, a great innovator, who created their famous watch mechanisms.
- Patek manufacturing first emerged in 1839 as Patek Czapek & Co. and was the collaboration of polish immigrants, Antoine Norbert de Patek and François Czapek.
- A single Patek timepiece requires over 1200 individual procedures and 600 hours of quality control checks post-manufacture.
- Even though all Patek watch models are hand-crafted, the company prides itself on a steady release of innovative designs and technology as well as enduring classic models.
- With the standards already set, Patek watchmakers continuously craft new watches to satiate the public's hunger for the brand.Advertisement
- In 2009, the company received high accolades with the release of 32 new timepieces, as well as several legendary Patek models with a stylish makeover of 18 karat rose gold.
- Ladies Complicated Watches: Patek believes that complicated watches aren't just for men.
- Golden Ellipse: Simple, elegant, and stylishly austere, the Golden Ellipse is a flagship of the entire Patek collection.
- By today's standards, Patek watches still make for a valuable investment and are just as charming as watches from modern times.