Patagonica sentence example
- patagonica is a large species, nearly 3 ft.
- Most of the woods used in construction and manufactures are found between the Bio-Bio river and the Taytao peninsula, among which are the alerce (Fitzroya patagonica), cipres or Chiloe cypress (Libocedrus tetragona), the Chilean cypress (L.
- Libocedrus tetragona, Fitzroya patagonica, Araucania brasiliensis, A.
- patagonica and A.
- Among them are the puma (Felis concolor), a smaller variety of the jaguar (Felis onga), the wolf, the fox, the Patagonian hare (Dolichotis patagonica) and two species of wild cat.Advertisement
- B. patagonica (Groundsell Tree) is handsome in foliage, with white flower-heads, borne in profusion.
- Fitzroys Cypress (Fitzroya Patagonica) - A graceful, and in its own country, stately evergreen forest tree, with some claim to hardiness in Devon, Cornwall, and the south and sea-coast of Ireland.