Passholders sentence example
- Passholders also receive a 10 percent dining discount at select restaurants with a minimum purchase, and are eligible to take advantage of exclusive passholder deals at the hotels at Disneyland.
- Premium Disneyland annual passes are slightly more expensive, but they offer passholders a wider range of benefits.
- Premium passholders are also eligible for special deals at the resort hotels.
- Because the dining and merchandise discounts require a minimum purchase, passholders will not get a cheaper deal if they're just interested in a quick snack or a cool drink.
- Online Auctions: Season passholders and other individuals may sell coupons and discount vouchers through online auction sites such as eBay or Craigslist.Advertisement
- Furthermore, season passholders receive discount booklets with free tickets for friends on selected dates and more than $300 worth of discounts on food, games, and souvenirs in the park.
- LaughingPlace is run by a group of Disney fans, many of whom have either worked at a Disney theme park at some point in their lives, are season passholders of Disneyland or Disney World, or keep up with all of the industry news.