Passerini sentence example
- In 1527 he joined in the movement for the expulsion of the family and was instrumental in defeating the Medicean troops under Cardinal Passerini, who were attacking the Palazzo della Signoria.
- and sent his relatives Ippolito and Alessandro, both minors and bastards, to Florence under the tutorship of Cardinal Silvio Passerini.
- Revolts broke out and Passerini showed himself quite unequal to coping with the situation.
- When Filippo Strozzi, and above Second all his wife, threw their influence in the scales against expulsion the Medici, and the magistrates declared for their ex of the pulsion from power, Passerini, Ippolito and Alessandro Medici left Florence (17th of May 1527).
- Passerini began another, which promised to be the most complete of all; but only 6 vols.Advertisement
- See Passerini, Gli Alberti di Firenze (1869, 1870); Mancini, Vita.
- Passerini, Genealogia e storia della famiglia Corsini (Florence, 1858); A.
- Other buildings or institutions of note are the old and the new bishop's palace, the fine theatre desi ned by Lotario Tomba in 1803, the great hospital dating from 1471, the library presented to the commune in 1846 by the marquis Ferdinando Landi, and the Passerini library founded in 1685.
- (Florence, 1886-1894); Passerini, Genealogia e storia della famiglia Ricasoli (ibid.
- Ippolito was styled the Magnifico and destined to be ruler of the republic, but Cardinal Passerini's regency proved most unpopular, and the city was soon seething with discontent.Advertisement
- Prof Passerini briefly discussed the major theoretical aspects of thermodynamics involved in energy conversion.