Pasig sentence example
- through which flow the Pasig river and several esteros, or tidewater creeks.
- On the south bank of the Pasig and fronting.
- Near the north-east angle of Intramuros is the Bridge of Spain, a stone structure across the Pasig, leading to Binondo, the principal shopping and financial district;.
- There are, however, some churches with graceful towers and beautiful facades and a few attractive monuments; among the latter are one standing on the Magellan Plaza (Plaza or Paseo de Magellanes) beside the Pasig, to the memory of Ferdinand Magellan, the discoverer of the islands; and another by A.
- The Pasig river has been dredged up to the Bridge of Spain to a depth of 18 ft.Advertisement
- Each of these has a great number of small tributaries, and along the coast of this lowland basin are many small tide water streams. The Pasig is a short but commercially important stream connecting Laguna de Bay with Manila Bay.
- Many miles of inland water communication with small boats or bamboo rafts are afforded by the Pampanga, Agno, Abra, Pasig and Bicol rivers in Luzon, and by the Agusan and Rio Grande de Mindanao in Mindanao.
- Springer, Die klassischen Statten von Jena and Ilmenau (Berlin, 1869); Pasig, Goethe and Ilmenau (2nd ed., Weimar, 1902); and Fils, Bad Ilmenau and seine Umgebung(Hildburghausen, 1886).
- Pasig >>
- shore of Manila Bay, at the mouth of the Pasig river, in lat.Advertisement
- The Pasig river is crossed by two modern steel cantilever bridges.