Parvum sentence example
- Judith) the name appears under the form EvbpanX6.; it is Stradela in the Bordeaux Pilgrim, and to the Crusaders the place was known as Parvum Gerinum.
- From it is probably derived the Marghasbigan (Parvum Forum) of the earlier and the Marghasyewe or Marketjew (Forum Jovis) of the later charters.
- The diarrhea is usually caused by opportunistic infections of the digestive tract; the most common disease agents are Cryptosporidium parvum, Giardia lamblia, Campylobacter, or rotaviruses.
- Having the home water supply tested for possible contamination by Cryptosporidium parvum.
- Dimicoli, S., et al. "Complete Recovery from Cryptosporidium parvum Infection with Gastroenteritis and Sclerosing Cholangitis after Successful Bone Marrow Transplantation in Two Brothers with X-Linked Hyper-IgM Syndrome."Advertisement