Particularities sentence example
- The particularities of the worship, its minute and truly ingenious re-adaptations of sacraments, prayers, reverent signs, down even to the invocation of a New Trinity, need not detain us.
- particularitye general rules are, the more they must ignore the complexities and particularities of individual situations.
- particularityecially relevant with regard to the particularities of the health system.
- particularitywill take the particularities of the railroad environment into account, for example the high-level of reflected signals that may occur.
- particularitys ' conception should pay close attention to the unique temporal, spatial and conceptual particularities of this event and its audience.Advertisement
- particularityds listen to music, wear French and Italian jeans and also enjoy the particularities of European culture.
- particularity time, where appropriate, preference is given to papers which reflect the particularities of each social and cultural system.
- particularitylk costume has particularities from one region to the other.
- particularity support good governance and democracy should also recognize the particularities of countries in conflict or post-conflict situations.
- particularitynly general guidelines, the calculation of the simplified direct evaluation presents other particularities that your Coddan may inform you about.Advertisement
- particularitynventional methods of modeling urban development have not been able to capture the complexities and historical particularities of urban social dynamics.