Partick sentence example
- Partick >>
- Irish-born were most in evidence in Coatbridge (with 15.158 in every ioo), Partick (with 12.05) and Govan (with 11.51).
- The principal Clyde yards are situated in the Glasgow district (Govan, Partick, Fairfield, Clydebank, Renfrew), Dumbarton, Port Glasgow and Greenock.
- Veteran striker Paul Ritchie has moved to Second Division promotion chasers Partick Thistle from Brechin City.
- Read news article... 20/08/2001 CLYDE v PARTICK THISTLE: PREVIEW Clyde v PARTICK THISTLE: PREVIEW Clyde and Thistle clash again at Broadwood tomorrow night.Advertisement
- Center, crosses the expressway by the footbridge at the far end of the SECC carpark, then alongside the Expressway to Partick.