Parsiwans sentence example
- The four streets of the city divide it into convenient quarters for the accommodation of its mixed population of Duranis, Ghilzais, Parsiwans and Kakars, numbering in all some 30,000 souls.
- Of these the greater proportion are the Parsiwans (chiefly Kizilbashes).
- of Balkh, and contains 12,000 inhabitants, Uzbegs and Parsiwans.
- The fixed population may be roughly stated at 35,000 - some 20,000 Seistanis and 15,000 settlers - the greater part of whom are Parsiwans, or rather, perhaps, a Persianspeaking people.
- The inhabitants are Seistanis or Parsiwans, Baluch nomads and Afghans.Advertisement