Parmigiano sentence example
- The Madonna della Steccata (Our Lady of the Palisade), a fine church in the form of a Greek cross, erected between 1521 and 1539 after Zaccagni's designs, contains the tombs and monuments of many of the Bourbon and Farnese dukes of Parma, and preserves its pictures, Parmigiano's "Moses Breaking the Tables of the Law" and Anselmi's "Coronation of the Virgin."
- Parmigiano >>
- Parma, of course, is home to Parmigiano Reggiano cheese as well as the fine Parma prosciutto ham.
- Parmigiano Reggiano - Popular food shows have taught the difference between the real thing and the stuff in the green plastic jar.
- Parmigiano Reggiano is produced in the provinces of Parma, Reggio Emilia, and Modena, Italy.Advertisement
- Try the house special pizza with prosciutto, arugula, homemade mozzarella and shaved parmigiano.