Parisien sentence example
- Her husband distinguished himself both as actor and playwright, and his Parisien (1682) gave Mme Guerin one of her greatest successes.
- At first appeared a single number of the Moniteur patriote, followed on the 12th of September by the first number of the Publiciste parisien, which on the 16th of September took the title of L' Ami du peuple and which he edited, with some interruptions, until the 21st of September 1792.
- In 1876 he resigned his commission to enter the Chamber as deputy for Nantes in the republican interest, and in 1879 he became director of the Petit Parisien.
- Le Parisien & France-Soir - sensational headlines, most akin to the English tabloids but much softer.
- His Le Pere Joseph et Richelieu (1894), though somewhat frigid and severe, is based on a mass of unpublished information, and shows remarkable psychologic grasp. In 1878 his Journal parisien de Jean de Maupoint, prieur de Ste Catherine-de-la-Couture was published in vol.Advertisement
- Straight stitches include bargello, gobelin, and Parisien.
- Est-ce que tous (toutes) les Parisien(ne)s sont aussi charmant(e)s que vous?