Parfum sentence example
- artificial musks are simply covered under the terms " parfum " or " fragrance " on product labels.
- Also known as eau de parfum, these are generally the most expensive.
- The Paris Spectacular Gift Set contains a 3.4 oz. eau du parfum (EDP) spray, 2 oz. glistening body lotion, 1 oz. EDP spray and .25 oz. solid perfume.
- Along with his infamous fashion empire, Marc Jacobs also offers a body care line including indulgent fragrances for men and women; Eau De Parfum, perfume purse spray, body crèmes, and shower gels.
- Miller Harris Figue Amere Eau de Parfum: A unisex fragrance with a touch of fig.Advertisement
- Marc Jacobs for Women Gift Set: Fans of the designer's first fragrance will be pleased with this set, which includes an eau de parfum spray, a body lotion and a shower gel.
- Limited edition and available only at Sephora, it contains travel sizes of the original eau de parfum and body lotion, plus a miniature lip compact filled with a bold red lip gloss.
- This set, which includes an eau de parfum spray, a body lotion and a deluxe miniature perfume, is packaged in a sassy black signature tote.
- This scent, more eau de toilette than parfum, has a stronger citrus smell.
- Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray is considered fresh, light, and not overwhelming.Advertisement
- It can be worn alone or layered with Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray for a more intense, long-lasting fragrance.
- Spray Eau de Parfum on your hair brush before you run it through your hair.
- The Spellbound fragrance was first introduced in 1991 as an eau de parfum spray.