Pardus sentence example
- LEOPARD,' Pard or Panther (Felis pardus), the largest spotted true cat of the Old World, with the exception of the snowleopard, which is, however, inferior in point of size to the largest leopard.
- pardus tulliana).
- It is exceedingly quick in its movements, but seizes its prey by waiting in ambush or stealthily approaching to within springing distance, when it suddenly rushes upon it and tears it to ground with its The Leopard (Felis pardus).
- 6, "The leopard (pardus) shall lie down with the kid."
- pardus, the common leopard (Eth.Advertisement
- Pardus) is far more common than the tiger in all parts of India, and at least equally destructive to life Leopard.
- In the Indian leopard, the true Felis pardus, the spots are large and rosette-like, and the same is the case with the long-haired Persian leopard (F.
- give pardus, a reminiscence of Isaiah xi.