Parco sentence example
- (From MS. written for the monastery of Ste Marie de Parco, Louvain, A.D.
- The Castel Sforzesco, or Castle of Milan, stands in the Parco Nuovo; it was built in 1450 by Francesco Sforza on the site of one erected by Galeazzo II.
- The finest of the modern thoroughfares of Milan is the Via Dante, constructed in 1888; it runs from the Piazza de' Mercanti to the spacious Foro Bonaparte, and thence to the Parco Nuovo, the great public garden in which stands the Castello Sforzesco.
- This design was happily abandoned, and around the Parco Nuovo has grown up a new quarter of wide streets, spacious gardens and private villas.
- (1334-1342) they were classed as de Parco majori or Praesidentiae majoris, and de Parco minori.Advertisement
- To the chancery were attached the abbreviatores de parco majori vel minori (see Abbreviators), formerly charged with the drawing up or "extension" of bulls; they were suppressed by Pius X., and their functions transferred to the Protonotarii apostolici participantes (i.e.