Parasphenoid sentence example
- later on fused with, a pair of membrane bones, the basi-temporals, homologous in part with the parasphenoid of lower vertebrates.
- The chief character which distinguishes the Batrachians from the reptiles, leaving aside the metamorphoses, lies in the arrangement of the bones of the palate, where a large parasphenoid extends forwards as far or nearly as far as the vomers and widely separates the pterygoids.
- P.S, Parasphenoid.
- simultaneously on the vomers, the palatines, Rsvc, Lsvc, right the pterygoids and the parasphenoid in and left supesome of the Stegocephalia (Dawsonia, Seeleya, rior cavae.
- dontinae and Desmognathinae), on the vomers, Ao, Left aortic Pterygoids and parasphenoid (some Pelobates), arch.Advertisement
- on the vomers and parasphenoid (Triprion, P.A.