Parasitica sentence example
- In Cunina parasitica, however, the ovum develops into an actinula, which buds actinulae as before, but only the daughter-actinulae develop into medusae, while the original, parent-actinula dies off; here, therefore, larval budding has led to a true alternation of generations.
- I.-I, Peronospora parasitica (De Bary).
- (After Wager, X 666.) I, Peronospora parasitica.
- chestnut blight caused by Cryphonectria parasitica after it was first recorded in New York in 1904.
- In the Leptolinae we must first substitute polyp for actinula, and then a condition is found which can be compared to the case of Cunina parasitica or Gonionemus, if we suppose that neither the parent-actinula (i.e.Advertisement