Paramore sentence example
- If you're hearing a song like Paramore's "That's What You Get" both in your workout and elsewhere, it can lose its appeal, so include songs you don't always hear like John Mellencamp's "Hurt So Good".
- The Rejects are headlining the Bamboozle Left tour along with the band Paramore.
- Albums purchased at Borders came with an exclusive acoustic version of the Paramore song Decode.
- Artists featured on this album include Paramore and Linkin Park.
- Paramore, a popular alternative rock band fronted by Hayley Williams, also used the first verse of Leonard Cohen's song as an intro to their song of the same name from their 2008 tour album titled The Final Riot!Advertisement
- Despite starting out when the youngest member of the group was just 12, Paramore the band rose from obscurity to superstar status quickly in the 2000s.
- Driven by critically acclaimed vocalist Hayley Williams, Paramore successfully walks the tough line of pleasing fans and critics alike by demanding to be respected as musicians rather than pop stars.
- The stage was set for the formation of Paramore when, at age 13, Hayley Williams moved from her hometown of Meridian, Mississippi to Franklin, Tennessee.
- They rechristened themselves as Paramore, a name taken from the maiden name of a friend's mom, and started hitting the regional touring circuit.
- After building up a regional fan base, Paramore attracted the attention of booking agency The Agency Group.Advertisement
- Eventually, Paramore signed a deal with Atlantic's Fueled by Ramen imprint.
- Paramore's deal drew a lot of media attention for being a 360 deal.
- Paramore was one of the first major acts to sign one of these controversial, if increasingly common, record deals.
- Paramore gets solid reviews from critics for writing their own music and for Williams' standout vocals.
- To stay on top of the latest Paramore news, including tour dates and release schedules, visit their official website.Advertisement