Paradiso sentence example
- Apelleiacos (lost), De paradiso (lost), De fato (lost), De anima (the first book on Christian psychology), De carne Christi, De resurrectione carnis, and De spe fidelium (lost), were all written after Tertullian had recognized the prophetic claims of the Montanists, but before he had left the church.
- Dante (Paradiso, xii.
- The fires of hell and the shades of purgatory, which are the constant background of Dante's "Paradiso," were present to Luther from childhood.
- The Gothic brick vestibule (II Paradiso) on the north side is one of the older parts of the building.
- The south transept has a Rose Window inspired by Dante's Il Paradiso.Advertisement
- Though Boole published little except his mathematical and logical works, his acquaintance with general literature was wide and deep. Dante was his favourite poet, and he preferred the Paradiso to the Inferno.
- The south transept has a Rose Window inspired by Dante 's Il Paradiso.
- Plus size wedding gowns from Diva by Design include a lovely Aurora D'Paradiso plus size ivory bridal gown.
- The Paradiso Collection has a special design of scrolls inside the ring to make it even more comfortable.
- Verragio has six ring lines - Classico, Paradiso, Insignia, Couture, Men's and Eterna.Advertisement
- He created the Paradiso ring line based on customer feedback and the desire to create a comfortable ring.
- Lumino settings are used in nearly diamonds used in rings from three-stone styles to the scrolling design on Paradiso rings.
- The Paradiso line was designed to hug the contours of a woman's finger, creating a comfortable fit that also prevents the ring from spinning around.
- The company offers a mixture of both affordable and expensive engagement rings, especially considering the exclusive scrolling of the Paradiso collection, the bezel in the Couture rings and the Lumino setting.