Paradis sentence example
- Between 1803 and 1806 Le Vaillant also published in just the same style two volumes with the title of Histoire naturelle des oiseaux de Paradis et des rolliers, suivie de celle des toucans et des barbus, an assemblage of forms, which, miscellaneous as it is,.was surpassed in incongruity by a fourth work on the same scale, the Histoire naturelle des promerops et des guepiers, des couroucous et des touracos, for herein are found jays, waxwings, the cock-of-the-rock (Rupicola), and what not besides.
- The first volume contains the " Colibris, Oiseaux-mouches, Jacamars et Promerops," the second the " Grimpereaux " and " Oiseaux de Paradis " - associations which set all the laws of systematic method at defiance.
- Langdon, ibid., X.; Poeme du Paradis (1919); King, loc. cit., p. 52, ff.; (40) Mittlg.
- At the highest part of the city, in the Calle del Paradis, are some magnificent columns, and other Roman remains, which, however, are hidden by the surrounding buildings.
- Depp now lives with French singer/actress Vanessa Paradis.Advertisement
- After lengthy relationships with Winona Ryder and Kate Moss, Depp has settled down with girlfriend Vanessa Paradis and the couple has two children together.
- Currently, Johnny Depp is in a long-term relationship with French actress Vanessa Paradis.
- Today he lives in France with his girlfriend Vanessa Paradis and his children.