Papier sentence example
- It is the chief seat of the glass pearl and imitation jewelry manufacture, and has also an important textile industry, and produces large quantities of hardware, papier mache and other paper goods.
- Meyer of Aarau and Muller of Engelberg in papier mache, now in Zurich.
- Papier >>
- Lemoine, La Revolte du papier timbre ou des bonnets rouges en Bretagne en 1675 (1898); M.
- The children made small papier mache maquettes which were developed into a final design with the artist.Advertisement
- Then - and how can I forget, we started a papier mache monster head.
- Iron goods of various kinds, glass and pottery, school slates, pencils and marbles are produced; the abundant timber fosters the manufacture of all kinds of wooden articles, especially toys; and the textile industry and the manufacture of leather goods, papier mache and sewing-machines are also carried on.
- According to a British consular report for 1904 there were 153 manufacturing establishments in the city producing cotton, linen and silk textiles, leather, boots and shoes, alcohol and alcoholic beverages, beer, flour, conserves and candied fruits, cigars and cigarettes, Italian pastes, chocolate, starch, hats, oils, ice, furniture, pianos and other musical instruments, matches, beds, candles, chemicals, iron and steel, printing-type, paint and varnish, glass, looking-glass, cement and artificial stone, earthenware, bricks and tiles, soap, cardboard, papier mache, cartridges and explosives, white lead, perfumery, carriages and wagons, and corks.
- Even paper that is used on both sides can be used in arts and crafts activities, as templates, papier mache or even to paint on.
- Many plain wooden or papier mache boxes can be decorated and customized and this is a great way to create unique items.Advertisement
- For a selection of traditional papier mache masks, go to Masks and Make Believe, which has a wide selection of handcrafted masks, including seductive animal faces, jesters, Pinocchios and masks decorated with feathers and beads.
- If you're crafty and know how to work with papier mache, you can design a really spectacular mask, but the easier way to go is to buy a half mask in a craft shop and decorate it as you like.
- They have a selection of papier mache masks that will go well with any costume.
- For those who want something individual but don't want to fuss with papier mache, this is the perfect solution.
- Some people may choose to create an elaborate papier mache mask while others may opt for a simple mask made from a cut piece of paper painted and decorated to look like a bunny face.Advertisement