Papak sentence example
- Ardashir (Artaxerxes) I., son of Papak (Babek), the descendant of Sasan, was the sovereign of one of the small states into which Persis had gradually fallen.
- His father Papak had taken possession of the district of Istakhr, which had replaced the old Persepolis, long a mass of ruins.
- He was the second son of Papak (Babek), the offspring of Sassan (Sasan), after whom the dynasty is named.
- Papak had made himself king of the district of Istakhr (in the neighbourhood of Persepolis, which had fallen to ruins).
- After the death of Papak and his oldest son Shapur (Shahpuhr, Sapores), Ardashir made himself king (probably A.D.Advertisement
- worshipper'of Ahuramazda "1 god Artaxares, king of the kings of the Arianes (Iranians), of godly origin, son of the god Papak the king."