Pao sentence example
- The genus Hevea was formerly called Siphonia, and the tree named Pao de Xerringa by the Portuguese, from the use by the Omaqua Indians of squirts or syringes made from a piece of pipe inserted in a hollow flask-shaped ball of rubber.
- The pao fa lein wing chun style, however, contains many more weapons.
- The PAO facilitates media relations and contact to support friendly forces.
- The most recognized menu items are Kung Pao Chicken, Hot and Numbing Fish and Twice Cooked Pork.
- Perhaps the most well known dish is Kung Pao chicken, which is fried with peanuts and chili pepper.Advertisement
- From the traditional kwa or qi pao to the bridal crown, each item is elaborately decorated with a phoenix and dragon embroidered on red material.
- Ancient Moods sells a variety of qi pao and cheongsam at affordable prices.
- The spring rolls and kung pao faux-chicken are favorites.
- Ask for the current chef's special, where you may get to sample delicacies such as kung pao baby lobster and sea bass fillets.