Paniculata sentence example
- paniculata, 2 ft., from Siberia, forms a dense semi-globular mass of small white flowers from July onwards till autumn, and is very useful for cutting.
- hydrangea paniculata ' Unique ' AGM has flowers in large conical panicles that are white, aging to purplish-pink.
- phlox paniculata Many cultivars in shades of pink, white and purple, two to three feet high.
- Groups of the bolder kinds associated with Hydrangea paniculata grandiflora, Lilium Henryi, and Azalea mollis are effective for months on end, and all revel in deep rich loam, old manure, and leaf-mould.
- Meconopsis Paniculata - A beautiful Himalayan plant with much-cut foliage and panicles of bright yellow flowers, which come true from the seed ripened sparingly in fine seasons.Advertisement
- Koelreuteria - K. paniculata is a small tree, beautiful when in flower; the long divided leaves, elegant throughout summer, in autumn die off a rich yellow, and the yellow flowers form large clusters over the spreading mass of foliage.
- U. paniculata is a taller kind which grows well upon the sand of the seashore, with Oat-like clusters which are very ornamental when dried.
- Peegee hydrangea (H. paniculata) - Peegee hydrangea are the largest of the free-standing types, growing 15 to 20 feet high and 10 to 15 feet wide.