Pani sentence example
- Krumau is principally celebrated because its ancient castle was long the stronghold of the Rosenberg family, known also as pani z ruze, the lords of the rose.
- Its name is said to be a corrupted form of "Pani" (Pawnee), the name of a tribe of Indians.
- It has been suggested that the oily water known as telya pani indicates the presence of petroleum.
- If PANI decides that formal investigation is necessary it is required to appoint an investigating officer and refer the case to the ICPC.
- Catalan, by its most characteristic features, belongs to the Romance of southern France and not to that of Spain; it is legitimate, therefore, to regard it as imported into Spain by those His pani whom the Arab conquest had driven back beyond the mountains into Languedoc, and who in the 9th century regained the country of their origin; this conclusion is confirmed by the fact that the dialect is also that of two French provinces on the north of the PyreneesRoussillon and Cerdagne.Advertisement