Pangani sentence example
- Its glaciers send down a thousand rills which combine to form the Pangani river.
- Next in importance is the Pangani river, which, as stated above, has its head springs on the slopes of Kilimanjaro.
- The seaports of the colony are Tanga (pop. about 6000), Bagamoyo 5000 (with surrounding district some 18,000), Dar-es-Salaam 24,000, Kilwa 5000, (these have separate notices), Pangani, Sadani, Lindi and Mikindani.
- Pangani (pop. about 3500) is situated at the mouth of the river of the same name; it serves a district rich in tropical products, and does a thriving trade with Zanzibar and Pemba.
- Sadani is a smaller port midway between Pangani and Bagamoyo: Lindi (10° o' S., 39° 40' E.) is 80 m.Advertisement
- Korogwe is in the Usambara hills, on the north bank of the Pangani river, and is reached by railway from Tanga.
- Sadani is a smaller port midway between Pangani and Bagamoyo: Lindi (10Ã‚° o' S., 39Ã‚° 40' E.) is 80 m.