Panerai sentence example
- Giovanni Panerai founded Officine Panerai in 1860.
- Known for its celebrity clientele and high-quality manufacture, Officine Panerai watches increased in value and popularity in the 21st century.
- Panerai prides itself on combining the best of fashion with an impressive range of ultra high-end functional features.
- This approach makes Panerai a leading model for action films and dramas.
- Transporter II, 2005: Man of action, Jason Statham, skillfully handles his opponents while a Panerai Luminor Chrono Daylight helps him manage his timetable.Advertisement
- Trust, 2010: In the midst of heart-breaking drama, Clive Owen sports the Luminor 1950 8 Days Chrono Monopulsante GMT, a specialty watch by Panerai.