Panegyrici sentence example
- 21, 22; Eumenius, Panegyrici ii.
- The speech was discovered by Aurispa at Mainz in 1432, as part of a collection of Panegyrici; and was first printed by Fr.
- Twelve speeches of the kind (Pliny's included), eight of them by famous Gallic rhetoricians (Claudius Mamertinus, Eumenius, Nazarius, Drepanius Pacatus) and three of anonymous authorship, have been collected under the title of Panegyrici veteres latini (ed.
- Ba.hrens in Panegyrici latini, 1874, No.
- Bahrens, Panegyrici Latini, No.Advertisement