Pancrazio sentence example
- Pancrazio and the Torre dell' Elefante, and which became the seat of the Aragonese government.
- Pancrazio (N.), both erected by the Pisans, the former in 1307, the latter in 1305.
- Pancrazio at the highest point (367 ft.
- The church of San Pancrazio, just outside the modern town, is built into a temple of the 3rd century B.C., the S.
- Joining the party of young Italy he was among the combatants at Naples in May 1848, and was at San Pancrazio with Garibaldi during the defence of Rome.Advertisement
- For the short cut take the flight of steps immediately down to your left leading into Via di Porta S. Pancrazio.
- Proceeding thence to Rome, he was entrusted by the Roman republic with the defence of San Pancrazio against the French, where he gained the victory of the 30th of April 1849, remaining all day in the saddle, although wounded in the side at the beginning of the fight.