Palustre sentence example
- palustre, is said to possess similar properties.
- heteroica, is heteroecious; the ascospores infecting the leaves of Vaccinium uliginosum, while the conidia which then arise infect only Ledum palustre.
- Where Juncus spp. dominate, marsh bedstraw (Galium palustre) and greater bird's-foot trefoil (Lotus uliginosus) often sprawl among the rushes.
- Nearby, between reeds and bog bean, was growing the marsh horsetail Equisetum palustre that can grow up to 60 cm tall.
- Equisetum palustre, Phragmites communis, Glyceria aquatica, Carex riparia, Iris Pseudacorus, Rumex ilydrolapathum, Oenanthe fistulosa, Bidens spp.Advertisement
- Marsh plants: Alopecurus geniculatus, Carex dis~icha, Juncus spp., Caitha palustris, Nasturtium palustre.
- L. palustre is commoner than L. latifolium, but being smaller in every part is not so good; it is dwarf and spreading, and its flowers are white.
- Ledum (Ledum palustre) is recommended for puncture wounds (taken internally).