Palm-lined sentence example
- Its pavement cafÃ©s and palm-lined boulevards are thronged with tourists in summer.
- Its palm-lined esplanade culminates in a 16th century castle jutting from the harbor making this a pretty holiday resort.
- paddyll cruise along the palm-lined rivers, lagoons and emerald green rice paddies synonymous with Kerala.
- The beach is approximately one mile long with a palm-lined promenade behind it.
- These scents are lively, fruity, and will transport you to an exotic palm-lined island within minutes of their release.Advertisement