Palingenesie sentence example
- Bonnet had the courage of his opinions, and in the Palingenesie philosophique, part vi.
- - Palingenesie philosophique, part.
- Jean Baptiste Rene Robinet' followed out much the same line of thought as De Maillet, but less soberly; and Bonnet's speculations in the Palingenesie, which appeared in 1769, have already been mentioned.
- His great work is the Palingenesie, which is divided into three parts, L'orphee, La formule, La ville des expiations.
- Besides the Palingenesie, Ballanche wrote a poem on the siege at Lyons (unpublished); Du sentiment considers dans la littrature et dans les arts (i 80 i); Antigone, a prose poem (1814); Essai sur les institutions sociales (1818), intended as a prelude to his great work; Le Vieillard et le jeune homme, a philosophical dialogue (1819); L'Homme sans nom, a novel (1820).Advertisement
- An admirable analysis of the works composing the Palingenesie is given by Barchou, Revue des deux mondes (1831), t.