Palestina sentence example
- Hadrian made three provinces of it, Syria, Syria Phoenice and Syria Palestina.
- (6, 7, 8) Palestina I., II.
- Honig, Rapporti tra Federico II e Gregorio IX rispetto alla spedizione in Palestina (1896); P. T.
- There must also be mentioned a Bosnian colony established at Caesarea Palestina, and the Circassian settlements placed in certain centres of Eastern Palestine by the Turkish government in order to keep a restraint on the Bedouin: the latter are also found in Galilee.
- 305 sqq., should be consulted, and the descriptions ingiBaedeker- Socin's Palestina (7th edition), and Revue biblique for 1897, 1898, 1903.Advertisement