Palatinus sentence example
- in value are the Vaticanus Palatinus of the 10th century, and the Valenciennes MS. of the 9th.
- palatinus) was comes palatii regni, the first palatine being Abu Samuel (c. 1041).
- Palatinus (e) of the 5th century at Vienna, both of which are imperfect, especially k, which, however, is far the superior in quality; in the Acts and Catholic epistles by cod.
- Sauppe first showed, from the Codex Palatinus X.
- In Poland the title was used of certain administrative officials; Polish historians latinized it by palatinus.Advertisement
- that in the temple of Apollo Palatinus at Rome, originally taken by Alexander from Thebes, which was in the form of a tree from the branches of which lights hung like fruit.