Paladins sentence example
- 3 The idea of the paladins forming an association corresponding to the Arthurian Round Table first appears in the romance of Fierabras.
- The account of the pilgrimage of Charlemagne and his twelve paladins to the Holy Sepulchre must in its first form have been earlier than the Crusades, as the patriarch asks the emperor to free Spain, not the Holy Land, from the Saracens.
- On the way home Charles and his paladins visited the emperor Hugon at Constantinople, where they indulged in a series of gabs which they were made to carry out.
- medieval knights had nothing to do in the way of derivation with the " equites " of Rome, the knights of King Arthur's Round Table, or the Paladins of Charlemagne.
- While Spanish navies were exploring the ocean, and Spanish paladins were overturning empires, Charles V.Advertisement