Painesville sentence example
- GEORGE TRUMBULL LADD (5842-), American philosopher, was born in Painesville, Lake county, Ohio, on the 19th of January 1842.
- PAINESVILLE, a city and the county-seat of Lake county, Ohio, U.S.A., on the Grand River, 3 m.
- Painesville is situated in a farming and fruit-growing country, and also has some manufactures.
- Painesville was founded in1800-1802by settlers from Connecticut and New York, conspicuous among whom was General Edward Paine (1746-1841), an officer from Connecticut in the War of Independence; it was incorporated as a village in 1832, and became a city in 1902 under the new Ohio municipal code.
- Painesville >>Advertisement
- This was an attempt to devise a system of government that would apply to Cleveland, a city of 400,000 inhabitants, and to Painesville with its 5000 inhabitants.
- You can also attend classes at one or more of the three satellite campuses, in Willowick, Madison and Painesville.