Pain-relieving sentence example
- Morphine is the greatest anodyne we possess, and no drug yet discovered equals it in pain-relieving power.
- In addition Dong Quai acts as a nerve and smooth muscle relaxant, has pain-relieving properties and is a circulatory stimulant.
- Yarrow oil is antibacterial, pain-relieving, and incredibly helpful in healing all types of wounds.
- These drugs may include over-thecounter pain-relieving medications such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen, naproxen, or anti-nausea medications (called antiemitics).
- To treat rebound headaches, all pain-relieving medications are usually discontinued for a few weeks (as advised by the physician), then used no more than two to three times per week to relieve symptoms.Advertisement
- Analgesics-A class of pain-relieving medicines, including aspirin and Tylenol.
- Narcotics are the oldest as well as the strongest analgesics, or pain-relieving drugs, known to humans.
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng) should also be avoided because it interferes with the pain-relieving qualities of opioid medications.
- Pain-relieving drugs, otherwise called analgesics, include nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), acetaminophen, narcotics, antidepressants, anticonvulsants, and others.