Pain-free sentence example
- Some runners say they used to have heel pain but now they can run pain-free.
- Use an office chair with lumbar support to ensure that your back stays pain-free.
- The SofTap® line of permanent cosmetics consists of gentle products formulated to make permanent makeup application as pain-free and easy as possible.
- Your vet will instruct you on how to give a safe and almost pain-free injection.
- Once your pet realizes that the new device is a pain-free approach to grooming, the experience can become a pleasant one for both of you.Advertisement
- You might want to keep up with the latest research on red wine headaches, and consider swapping out your favorite red for a beverage that leaves you pain-free.
- People with FMF typically lead normal lives during these pain-free intervals.
- An intervention-free birth is not always possible, but making wise choices in the use of intervention methods will keep the baby and the mother safe and pain-free.
- Finding your groove or getting into a breathing rhythm that works for you to keep you calm and pain-free is the best method for you.
- Also, the pills take longer to work its way out of a body's system, allowing patients to have a more adequate recovery time pain-free.Advertisement
- Remember any legal requirements come before etiquette concerns, and try to make the experience as pain-free as possible for everyone involved.
- You'll find that this is a relatively pain-free way of incorporating the latest fashions into your wardrobe.
- Wearing shoes that offer good arch support and flexibility will help keep your back and body pain-free as you grow older, though Finn shoes are suitable for all ages.
- Some of the more advanced techniques are virtually pain-free.
- This combination is pain-free, has minimal recovery time, no visible scarring and gives longer-lasting, more natural-looking results than a traditional face lift."Advertisement