Pai sentence example
- The insertion mutagenesis strategy was co-ordinated with acquisition of the DNA sequence of the PAI.
- Listen for the birds ' whistled " el e pai o " song or chattering scolds.
- A system of parallel ranges of mountains, culminating in the Chinese Chang pai Shan, " the long white mountains," on the Korean frontier, runs in a north-easterly direction from the shores of the Gulf of Liao-tung.
- Of these the Sungari, which is the largest, rises on the northern slopes of the Chang pai Shan range, and runs in a north-westerly direction to its junction with the Nonni, from which point it turns north-east until it empties itself into the Amur.
- The Mutan-kiang takes its rise, like the Sungari, on the northern slopes of the Chang pai Shan range, and not far from the sources of that river.Advertisement
- MONG PAI (called Mobye by the Burmese), the most southwesterly of the British Shan States of Burma.
- Examples are: Rao (We) dekchai (boy) sam (three) kon (persons) cha (will) pai (go) chap (catch) pla (fish) samrap (for) hai (give) paw (father) kin (eat).
- Me (Mother) pai (go) talat (bazaar) leao (finish), or "(My) mother has gone to the bazaar."
- by the Shan states of M6ng Pai, Hsatung and Mawkmai; on the E.
- Its tributary, the Me Pai, on the eastern bank, is navigable as far as Mehawnghsawn in Siamese territory.Advertisement
- In Seoul there were established an imperial English school with two foreign teachers, a reorganized Confucian college, a normal college under a very efficient foreign principal, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and French schools, chiefly linguistic, several Korean primary schools, mission boarding-schools, and the Pai Chai College connected with the American Methodist Episcopal Church, under imperial patronage, and subsidized by government, in which a liberal education of a high class was given and En-mun receives much attention.
- The axis about which a pai r ~-.-..
- mutagenesis strategy was co-ordinated with acquisition of the DNA sequence of the PAI.