Padova sentence example
- Under the rule of Venice the university was governed by a board of three patricians, called the Riformatori dello Studio di Padova.
- Gonzati, La Basilica di Sant' Antonio di Padova (Padua, 1853).
- It includes a mass of previously inedited correspondence and other documents, collected by the indefatigable director, Professor Antonio Favaro, among whose numerous publications on Galilean subjects may be mentioned: Galileo e lo studio di Padova (2 vols., 1883); Scampoli Galileani (12 series, 1886-1897); Nuovi Studii Galileani (1891); Galileo Galilei e Suor Maria Celeste (1891).
- Discover Padova in the afternoon with an introductory guided tour of the center including the basilicas followed by free time.
- Classics: There are ten classic styles: Andros, Arezzo, Autobahn, Cavallin, Coupe, Da Vinci, Padova, Prato, Rieti, and Saraceno.Advertisement